Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) — Taliban militants beheaded two children in southern Afghanistan, a provincial governor’s office said.
The beheadings occurred in Kandahar province, the provincial governor’s office said Monday.
One of those slain was a 10-year-old boy. The other was age 16.
A press release issued by the office said the militants caught and beheaded the 10-year-old Sunday after he had collected food waste from a trash bin in the area of a security checkpoint.
There were no immediate details about the 16-year-old.
The Taliban has not commented on the report.
Support This Site
- 2 Children Beheaded For Retrieve Food From Trash <— This is Islam
- GOV’T MOTORS BAILOUT: $10 BILLION LOSS <– Who did not see this coming ?
- Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare To Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums By 64-146% <–couldn’t happen to a better bunch of libtards!
- Record unemployment, low inflation underline Europe’s pain <–This is Socialism
- Latest issue of al Qaeda magazine Inspire celebrates Boston bombings <–This is Islam
- kool1008 on Senator Ted Cruz Closing Statement on Immigration Reform Bill Mark-Up Must See For Americans
- montereykimi on The Government Can Assassinate You Without A Trial!
- AA on The Government Can Assassinate You Without A Trial!
- kool1008 on Please Do Not Protest Obama or Obama’s Friends!!
- montereykimi on Obama care: Less hours and Still No Health Care